Training course introduction
Training course introduction pour liquid waterproofing
Basic techniques + detailing
IKO Experience Center
Start: 8:30 am
Lunch: will be provided
End: 5 pm
Prior knowledge required?
No prior knowledge necessary
- Short theoretical product introduction (max 1 hour).
- Instructor demonstrates the installation method.
- The student then practises the installation.
At the end of this training course, the student will:
- Know the difference between a single-component and a double-component system.
- Know which IKO flexia system to choose depending on the application.
- Have mastered the basic techniques for installing the chosen IKO flexia systems
What to bring with you?
- Work clothing
- Work shoes