Liquid waterproofing IKO tanetech BT achieves highest ratings in new ETA certificate!
The new ETA certificate 13/0285 confirms that the liquid system IKO tanetech BT has passed the most stringent tests of the ETAG005 with flying colours, achieving the highest ratings.
IKO tanetech BT is one of the IKO liquid waterproofing systems that has already proven its added value in waterproofing balconies, terraces, galleries and staircases. The 1-component PU system is easy to work with and has excellent UV resistance and thermal stability.
Even after 6 months of ageing in water at 60°C, IKO tanetech BT withstands the highest static load of 250N according to TR007.
The ETA certificate in a nutshell:
- W3: the waterproofing has a minimum working life of 25 years
- P4: highest walkability class, sufficient for daily footfall
- TL4: withstands surface temperature up to -30°C
- TH4: withstands surface temperature up to +90°C
The benefits of the IKO tanetech BT system:
- Complies with standard EN14891 – Water-impermeable liquid applied products for use under bonded ceramic tiles
- Tiles can be affixed directly to the dried IKO tanetech BT waterproofing, without an expensive and time-consuming infill layer.
- Time savings compared to other 1-component PU systems on the market
- Cost savings compared to other 1-component PU systems on the market
- ETA certificate with the highest ratings
- ATG certificate
- System with 10-year IKO insured guarantee on request
The system is not only high quality and strong in making it perfectly watertight, there are endless finishing possibilities.
You opt for:
- Tiles affixed with C2 tile glue according to EN12004
- Tiles on tile holders
- IKO quartz sand quartz layer
- In-filled IKO deco Chips / IKO micro Chips paint flakes
- In-filled IKO quartz sand
- Deco finishing
Why hesitate any longer?
Contact your IKO adviser today! They will be delighted to explain the system further! Do it!